Annotation. The mechanism of management of the training process is the "tip of the iceberg" for all specialists working in all related sports areas: rehabilitation, sports of higher achievements, mass health-improving physical culture. A competent correlation of biologi... View more
1. Paz G.A., Willardson J.M., Simão R., Miranda H. 2013. Effects of different antagonist protocols on repetition performance and muscle activation / Medicina Sportiva 17 (3): 106-112 (in English).
2. Katalinic OM. et al. 2010. Stretch for the treatment and prevention of contractures. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. (in English).
3. Shrier I. 1999. Stretching before exercise does not reduce the risk of local muscle injury: a critical review of the clinical and basic science literature. Clin J Sport Med; 9 (in English).
4. Herbert RD and Gabriel M. Effects of stretching before and after exercising on muscle soreness and risk of injury: systematic review. BMJ. 2002 Aug; 325(7362):468 (in English).
5. Mirzayev JA. (2017). Theoretical knowledge and practical application of ballistic contractions in the sport. Modern health-saving technologies, 2, p. 78-89 (in Russian).
6. Mirzayev JA. (2017). The impact of barbell lift speed on various training aspects in weight workout. Physical Education and sports training, 2, p. 133-142 (in Russian).
7. Sandberg JB, Wagner DR, Willardson JM, Smith GA. 2012. Acute effects of antagonist stretching on jump height, torque and electromyography of agonist musculature. J Strength Cond Res; 26(5): 1249-56 (in English).
8. Mirzayev JA. 2017. The role of stretching muscle in physical culture. Health, Physical Culture and Sports, 1 (4), 85-91 (in English).
9. Lake J et al. 2012. A comparison of ballistic and nonballistic lower-body resistance exercise and the methods used to identify their positive lifting phases. J Appl Biomech. Aug; 28(4): 431-7 (in English).
10. Moir GL. 2017. The Effects of Ballistic and Non-Ballistic Bench Press on Mechanical Variables. J Strength Cond Res (in English).