Administrative corruption is largely influenced by economic, political, social, cultural, and judicial systems and also, it has negative impacts on the legitimacy of political systems and the performance of administrative systems. Therefore, the aim of the current study... View more
1. Abbas Zadegan, Seyed Mohammad (2004) Corruptionю Tehran.
2. Abbas Zadeh, Hassan (2010) Complicating Human Resource Management. Oil Industry, 12, 89-112.
3. Afzali, Abdul Rahman (2011) Administrative corruption and its impact on development. Causes, consequences and solutions. International Law Journal. vol.24, 45.
4. Bahramzadeh, Hossein Ali, Amiri, Hooshang, Ghadiri, Ramin. (2015) Pathology of Manpower Management at Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences headquarters based on the Three-Horned Model. Quarterly Journal of Educational Psychology, 2, 59-82.
5. Goldthorpe, John E. (1991) Sociology of Third World Countries, Astan Quds Razavi Publishing.
6. Khalfkhani, Mehdi (2010) Social Approach in Developing Corruption Measurement Indicators, ScientificSpecialized Quarterly of Assessment Knowledge (National Inspection Organization), vol.2, iss. 3.
7. Khodadad Hosseini, Seyyed Hamid and Mohsen Farhadinejad (2001) Corruption Investigation and its Control Methods. Modares Quarterly, 1.
8. McFillen, J. M, Deborah, A, ONeil, William, K, Blazer & Glenn H, Varney. (2013) Organizational Diagnosis: An Evidence-based Approach. Journal of Change Management, vol.13, 2, 223-246.
9. Qarani, Mohammad et al. (2010) Analysis of Corruption Relationship with Good Governance Principles and Its Effectiveness from Organizational Culture (Case Study: Corruption). Proceedings of the Conference on Promoting Occupational Health, Zaman.
10. Rabiei, Ali (2004) Long Live Corruption. Tehran.