This article considers a number of statistical indicators of bankruptcy procedures in the Altai region in 2017, compared with the average russian indicators. As one of the trends, the characteristics of the subsidiary responsibility of the controlling persons of the deb... View more
1. Yarovoy, D. O. (2017) Modern trends in the development of insolvency (bankruptcy) of legal entities as an exogenous factor of regional economic policy. Creation of a self-developing macroregion on the basis of economic agglomeration. Conference Proceedings, 310-316 (in Russian).
2. Kirillova O. Yu., Demidova N. G. (2017) Bankruptcy Legislation as an Instrument of Redistribution of Corporate Control: A Retrospective Analysis // Bulletin of the University (State University of Management), 1, 150-157 (in Russian).
3. Rykov, I. Yu. (2017) Subsidiary responsibility in the Russian Federation. Moscow (in Russian).
4. “Altaymyasoprom” expects to get out of bankruptcy procedure / Agrovestnik. URL: https://agrovesti.net/ news/corp/altajmyasoprom-rasschityvaet-vyjti-iz-protsedury-bankrotstva.html (in Russian).
5. The Unified Federal Register of Bankruptcy Information. URL http://bankrot.fedresurs.ru/ (in Russian).
6. File of arbitration cases. URL: http://kad.arbitr.ru/ (in Russian).
7. Information resource SPARK. URL: http://www.spark-interfax.ru (in Russian).