The ongoing changes in the mechanism of economic management of a region during the last decade emphasize the specialists’ and researchers’ attention on the problem of measuring the results and effectiveness of managing the social and economic development of regions. In ... View more
1. Aleskerov, F. T., Golovshchinskiy, K. I., Klimenko, A. V. (2006). Assessing the quality of public administration. Pre-print. Moscow, Higher School of Economics (in Russian).
2. Mishchenko, V. V., Mishchenko, I. K. (2015). Modern approaches to the classification of regions with positions of structural and economic development. Bulletin of the Altai Science, 2, 207-212 (in Russian).
3. The Bauman Innovation Competitiveness Model and the Institute for Regional Policy. Strategy Partners Group. Available from: http://strategy.ru/the-global-information-technology-report-2009-2010/ Accessed on 28.03.2018 (in Russian).
4. The credit ratings of regional and municipal authorities of the Russian Federation. RAEX rating agency. Available from: http://raexpert.ru/ratings/regioncredit/consortium/ Accessed on 28.03.2018 (in Russian).
5. The procedure and procedure for appointing and withdrawing governors in Russia. Reference. RIA Novosti. Available from: http://https://ria.ru/spravka/20110225/338705499.html/ Accessed on 20.02.2018 (in Russian).
6. Sabyna, E. N. (2009). Problems of formation of a unified system for assessing the effectiveness of municipalities. Izvestia of Altai State University, 2, 177-181 (in Russian).
7. The Rating of investment attractiveness of the regions in 2016. RAEX rating agency. Available from: http:// raexpert.ru/ratings/regions/2016/ Accessed on 20.03.2018 (in Russian).
8. The national rating of governors (January-February 2017). Information Communication Center «Rating» Available from: http://russia-rating.ru/info/11508.html/ Accessed on 20.03.2018 (in Russian)).