In this paper, students’ expectations are examined. In the course of the analysis, three types of expectations were identified: positive, neutral and negative. It is proved that their mixing occurs, which causes sort of a «mix» of expectations. This confusion has both a... View more
1. Analytical report on the results of a sociological study of student satisfaction with the quality of educational process at the university in 2011-2012. URL: http://psy-kons.ru/profkonsultirovanie/ozhidaniy.html/.
2. Vlasov, N. M. (2011) Features of professional self-determination and employment of Russian students. Vlast, 4, 38-41 (in Russian).
3. Goliusova, Yu.V. (2015) Excess education as a component of negative human capital. Human potential development as a condition and factor of modernization of Russia and its regions: collection of articles of the All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference (Ufa, November 19-20, 2015) / ed. R. M. Valiakhmetov & G. F. Hilazheva. Ufa, 356-358 (in Russian).
4. Excess education is a problem for the economy. URL: http: http://vadim-galkin.ru/politics/izbytochnoeobrazovanie-problema-dlya-ekonomiki/.
5. Ozhegov, S. I. (1992) Explanatory dictionary of the Russian language. Moscow, 872 (in Russian).
6. Golovin, S. Yu. (1998) Dictionary of practical psychologist. Minsk, 301 (in Russian).
7. Shalimova, A. M. (2014) Socio-psychological factors of professional expectations of sociology students: doctoral dissertation. Moscow, 173 (in Russian).