The substantiation of the regulations of the instruction with clearly developed and prescribed stages (sub-stages) on the convergence of the "mirror" and "real" image of traditional sectors of the Arctic agriculture, on the basis of which there is a transformation into ... View more
1. Russian Federation. State program. Socio-economic development of the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2020. URL: http://economy.gov.ru / (in Russian).
2. Kashin, A. A., Lobanova, O. V. (2018) Theoretical grounds for the formation of the image of traditional agricultural sectors in the Arctic. Tegharia - 2018: Biological resources and environmental management / Materials of IV International scientific-practical conference. Krasnoyarsk. P. 44-47 (in Russian).
3. Lobanova, O. V., Kashin, A. A. (2017) Assessment of export potential of by-products of reindeer breeding industry of Taimyr Dolgan-Nenets municipal district. Export potential of the Russian agro-industrial complex: State and prospects. Moscow. P. 443 (in Russian).
4. Kashin, A. A., Lobanova, O. V. (2017) Current state of agriculture in the territory of S. p. Karaul Taimyr (Dolgan-Nenets) municipal district of Krasnoyarsk region. Strategic directions of development of agricultural sector of CIS countries: materials of XVI International scienticfi and practical conference. Barnaul, 27-28 February 2017. Vol.3. Novosibirsk. P. 146-148 (in Russian).
5. Kashin, A. A., Lobanova, O. V. (2017) Analysis of contemporary condition and determining the bias for the implementation of the policy of income in rural areas in terms of S. p. Guard of the Taimyr (Dolgano-Nenets) municipal district. Improving the competitiveness of Russian agricultural products in domestic and foreign markets: proceedings of the international congress: materials for discussion. St. Petersburg. P. 299-301 (in Russian).