The article develops theoretical positions and guidelines for an innovative strategy for a sports organization. We clarified the concept of “innovation strategy of a sports organization and selected and justified the factors of the internal environment assessment at the... View more
1. Ovcharenko, G. V. (2007) Innovative development of the organization - the ability to manage technological gaps and changes. Economy Space, 4-2 (in Russian).
2. Porter, M. (2005) Competitive strategy: A methodology for analyzing industries and competitors. Moscow, 454 (in Russian).
3. Alekseev A. N., et al. (2016) Management. Theory and practice: textbook for universities. Ed.I. N. Shapkina. Moscow, 692.
4. Darmilova Zh. D. (2016) Innovation management: textbook for universities. Moscow, 167 (in Russian).
5. Alekseeva, M. B. & Vetrenko, P. P. (2017) Analysis of innovation: textbook and workbook for undergraduate and graduate programs. Moscow, 302.
6. Gorfinkel, V. Y., et al. (2013) Innovation management: textbook for masters. Moscow, 391.
7. Bazilevich, A. I., et al (2016) Sectoral structure of modern management: textbook for universities Ed. Maksimtsova M., Gorfinkel V. Y.. Moscow, 318.
8. Pokrovskaya, L. L. (2012) Implementation of innovations as a factor in the development of the services sector. Theory and practice of social development, 9. URL: http://teoria-practica.ru/vipusk-9-2012/.
9. Kruchinina, R. S. & Ulyashina, N. A. (2012) Innovative development of physical culture and sports organizations in the Russian economy. Kaluga, 42.
10. Mintzberg, G. (2004) Structure in the fist: creating an effective organization. St. Petersburg, 512.