The article shows Russian gold mining branch development, where gold acts as key reserve mean of the country. Russia traditionally is the world leader in gold mining, as the branch is expected to have huge resources. It creates a stable basis of development of a financi... View more
1. Central Bank of the Russian Federation. URL: https://www.cbr.ru/hd_base/mrrf/mrrf_m/.
2. The gold mining industry of Russia: the results of 2015 and the forecast of the development of the industry until 2020 (2016) (in Russian).
3. Safety factor: why does Russia buy more and more gold. RIA Novosti. URL: https://ria.ru/ economy/20180227/1515321475.html.
4. Nikulina, O. V.& Ponkratova, K. A. (2016) Innovative approach to the management of investment projects of enterprises of gold mining industry. Regional economy: theory and practice, 5 (428), 86-95 (in Russian).
5. Union of gold producers. URL: https://gold.1prime.ru/news/20180306/250443.html.
6. Review of the gold mining industry in Russia for 2015-2016 (2017) (in Russian).
7. Regions with small and unstable gold mining. URL: https://zolotodb.ru/news/11470.
8. Results of gold mining in 2016. MINEX. URL: http://zolteh.ru/results/obzor-raboty-zolotodobyvayushhejotrasli-v-rf-po-itogam-2016-goda/.
9. Official website of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation. URL: https://www.minfin.ru/.
10. Natural resources of the Republic of Altai. URL: http://www.altai-republic.ru/about-the-region/naturalresyrsy/.