The author of the article attempts to analyze the challenges and threats to the development of agriculture in the Altai Territory in 1991–2017, associated with institutional changes in agricultural production and the formation of a mixed agrarian economy. At the same ti... View more
1. Agro-industrial complex of the Altai Territory: state, problems and main directions of the socio-economic development of the industry: monograph (2001) Ed. A. M. Zubakhin, N. M. Oskorbin & E. I. Rogovskiy. Barnaul. 130 (in Russian).
2. Kalugina, Z. I. (2015) Market Transformation of the Agrarian Sector of Russia: Sociological Discourse. Novosibirsk, 342 (in Russian).
3. Konkova, O. V. (2014) Economic dynamics and risks in agriculture: challenges for practice. Accounting and statistics, 1 (33), 69-73 (in Russian).
4. Nikolskiy, S. A. (1996) “Agrarian Reform” of 1991-1995. and the problem of modernization of the Russian village. Peasant Studies. Theory. Story. Modernity Yearbook. Ed. V. Danilova& T. Shanina. Moscow, 206-235 (in Russian).
5. On the development of market reforms in the Altai Territory in 1992-1994: report (1995) Altai Regional Committee of State Statistics. Barnaul, 127 (in Russian).
6. Problems of managing the socio-territorial development of the agricultural sector (1987) Abstracts to the All-Union Scientific and Practical Conference “Ways to improve the management of social development of the agricultural sector of the region” Barnaul, 187 (in Russian).
7. Slepnev, I. N. (1996) Conference on Agrarian History in 1992-1995. Peasant Studies. Theory. Story. Modernity Yearbook. Ed. V. Danilova & T. Shanina. Moscow, 322-332 (in Russian).