Mathematical modeling of the two-layer convective fluid flows is performed by the Oberbeck — Boussinesq equations and relations at the thermocapillary interface. Special attention should be paid to the problems with mass transfer at the interfaces. In particular, mass t... View more
2. Bekezhanova V.B., Goncharova O.N. Stability of the exact solutions describing the two-layer ows with evaporation at interface // Fluid Dynamics Research. 2016. Vol. 48, No 6 (061408).
4. Bekezhanova V.B., Goncharova O.N. Study of the convective fluid flows with evaporation on the basis of the exact solutions in a three-dimensional infine channel // IOP Conf.Series Journal of Physics: Conference Series. 2017. Vol. 899, No. 032006. DOI:10.1088/1742-6596/899/3/032006.
6. De Groot S.R. 1951 Thermodynamics of irreversible processes. New York, 1951.
7. Gebhart B., Jaluria Y., Mahajan R.L., Sammakia B. Bouyancy-induced flows and transport Berlin Heidelberg New York London Paris Tokyo, 1988.
8. Andreev V.K., Gaponenko Yu.A., Goncharova O.N., Pukhnachov V.V. Mathematical models of convection (de Gruyter Studies in Mathematical Physics). Berlin/Boston: De Gruyter, 2012.
14. Ovcharova A.S. Multilayer system of films heated from above // Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer. 2017. V. 114.
17. Ovcharova A., Stankus N. A Deformation and a Break of Hanging Thin Film under Microgravity Conditions // FDMP. 2007. Vol. 3, No. 4.