1. History of Gornyi Altai. Part 1. Gornyi Altai during the pre-Soviet period / N. A. Maidurova, N. S. Modorov, L. N. Mukaeva, N. A. Tadina. Gorno-Altaisk, 1995.
2. Kreidun Yu. A. Ulalinsky missionary schools. Proc. 3d International Conf. “Makariyevsky readings”. Gorno-Altaisk, 2004.
3. The Altai spiritual mission in 1870. Preliminary data. Collection of data about of orthodox missions and activity of orthodox missionary society. Book 2. Moscow, 1872
4. Kreidun Yu. A. Ulalinsky missionary camp as the center of spiritual education of Gornyi Altai in XIX - the beginning of the XX centuries. Proc. 4th International Conf. “Makariyevsky readings”. Gorno-Altaisk, 2005.
5. Kreidun Yu. A. Biysk Hierarchal house. History and architecture. Biisk, 2010.
6. Kreidun Yu. A. Marching temples of the Altai spiritual mission. Anthropological forum. 2011. No S14.
7. As a part of the Tomsk province. History of Altai Republic in documents of the State archive of the Tomsk region XIX - the beginnings of the XX centuries. Gorno-Altaisk, 2004.
8. The report about the Altai spiritual mission for 1871-1875 // Missionary (Tomsk). 1876. No 2.
9. Kreidun Yu. A. 120 years since the first set of pupils in Biysk mission - ary katekhizatorsky school. Pages of history of Altai. 2003: Calendar of memorials. Barnaul, 2003. Ю. А. Виноградов (Барнаул) In article is shown how the single and indivisible image of the Altai is arising in works of the Altai artists by means of different genrepaintings - landscape, portrait and still life.