1. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of May 13, 2017 No. 208 “On the Strategy for Economic Security of the Russian Federation for the period until 2030” (in Russian).
2. Smith, A. A (2007) Study on the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations. Moscow (in Russian).
3. The Works and Correspondence of David Ricardo. URL: http://ricardo.ecn.wfu.edu/~cottrell/ecn265/ Principles.pdf/. Accessed on: 05.03.2018 (in Russian).
4. Tyunen, I. (1926) The isolated state. Moscow (in Russian).
5. Christaller, W. (1933) Die zentralen Orte in Süddeutschland. Iena.
6. Blaug, M. (1996) Economic thought in retrospect. Moscow (in Russian).
7. Lesch, A. (2007) Spatial organization of the economy. Moscow (in Russian).
8. Heckscher, E. (1919) The effects of foreign trade on the distribution of income. Ch 2, 4. URL: http://www. seinstitute.ru/Files/Veh6-09_Heckscher.pdf/. Accessed on: 03.05.2018 (in Russian).
9. Olin, B (2004). Interregional and international trade. URL: http://analyticalschool.org/milestones-ofeconomic-thought/VEHI6_Ohlin.pdf/. Accessed on: 05.03.2018 (in Russian).
10. Porter, M. (1990) Competitive advantages of countries. URL: http://seinstitute.ru/Files/Veh6-35_Porter. pdf/ (date of circulation: 03/05/2018) (in Russian).
11. Enright M. J (2000). Survey on the Characterization of Regional Clusters: Initial Results. Working Paper. Institute of Economic Policy and Business Strategy: Competitiveness Program of the University of Hong Kong, 21.
12. Bergman, E. M., Feser, E. J. (1999) Industrial and Regional Clusters: Concepts and Comparative Applications. Regional Research Institute, WVU. URL: http://www.rri.wvu.edu/WebBook/Bergman-Feser/ contents.htm/. Accessed on: 03.05.2018 (in Russian).
13. Humphrey, J., Schmitz, H. (2000) Governance and Upgrading Linking Industrial Cluster and Global Value Chain Research. IDS Working Paper, 120, 37.
14. Storper, M. (1997) The Regional World: Territorial Development in Global Economy. N. Y.
15. Rosenfeld, S. A. (1997) Bringing Business Clusters into the Mainstream of Economic Development. European Planning Studies, 5, 3-23.