The article presents a brief report on the study conducted by the leaders of the youth volunteer organizations "Anti-Extremism" and "Community Against Nationalism" on the classification of Internet trolls, recognition of their behavior in the network content and the ana... View more
1. Hallin D.C. and Mancini P. Comparing Media Systems: Three Models of Media and Politics. Cambridge and N.Y., 2004.
2. Van Reenen, C. From Trolling for Newbs to Trolling for Cheezburger: An Historical Analysis of the Communicative Strategies of Trolling. Bowling Green, Ohio, 2013.
3. Nightingale V., Ross К. Critical Readings: Media and the Audiences. England, 2003.
4. Aro J. Yle Kioski Investigated: This is How ProRussian trolls Manipulate Finns Online - Check the List of Forums Favored by Propagandists. Yle Kioski, 24 June 2015. URL: http : // kioski.yle.fi/omat/troll-piece2-english.
5. Nissen T.E. Social Media, Strategic Narratives and Stratcom. The Three Swords Magazine, 2015.
6. Volchek D., Sindelar D. One Professional Russian Troll Tells All. Radio Free Europe - Radio Liberty, 25 March 2015, URL : http : // www.rferl.org/content/how-to-guide-russiantrolling-trolls/26919999.html.
7. Walker S. Salutin' Putin: Inside a Russian Troll House, The Guardian, 2 April 2015. URL: http : // www.theguardian. com/world/2015/apr/02/putin-kremlin-inside-russian-trollhouse.
8. Wells W.D. Lifestyle and Psychographics: Definitions, Uses, and Problems // William D. Wells, ed. Lifestyle and Psychographics. Decatur, 2011.
9. Krovitz L.G. Putin Trolls the U.S. Internet // The Wall Street Journal, 7 June 2015. URL: http : // www.wsj.com/ articles/putin-trolls-the-u-s-internet-1433715770.