Economic growth, as a rule, is explained by the accumulation of stocks of production factors and human capital. The effective interaction of these two factors, called productivity, partly determines the degree of economic development and technological progress. The arti... View more
1. Borodin, V. A. (2016) Altai, The Industrial: monograph. Barnaul, 263 (in Russian).
2. Lavrovskiy, B. (2017) World Trends in Labor Productivity and Consumption: An Empirical Analysis. Theoretical and Practical Aspects of Management, 7, 52-56 (in Russian).
3. Altai Krai in numbers. 2012-2016: Statistics Digest (2017) Office of the Federal State Statistics Service for the Altai Krai and the Altai Republic. Barnaul, 236 (in Russian).
4. Eliseev, D. O. (2016) Human capital as a factor of economic growth. Current trends in the development of science and technology, 7-7, 49-53 (in Russian).
5. Galimov, D., Gnidchenko, A., Mikheeva, O., Rybalka A.& Salnikov, V. (2017) Production facilities of manufacturing industry in Russia. Issues of Economics, 5, 60-88 (in Russian).
6. Eskindarov, M. (2018) On the road to the «economization» of Russia's economic policy (2018-2024). Theoretical and Practical Aspects of Management, 3, 46-47 (in Russian).
7. Aganbegyan, A. (2018) Why does the Russian economy trample on the spot? Theoretical and Practical Aspects of Management, 3, 11-26 (in Russian). Поступила в редакцию: 07 октября 2018 г. Принята к печати: 09 ноября 2018 г.